Job description / Role
• Design, document, and execute multiple simultaneous high quality projects, by collaborating with all internal and external teams
• Lead the creation of a conceptual framework for the project
• Incorporate into projects WeWork standards, goals, and brand ideals
• Design, coordinate, and document custom spaces and elements when needed
• Communicate regularly to management and the project team with project updates, for example, of the status of each project, potential issues on site, etc.
• Make critical path decisions to ensure the overall success of the project, including being on time, on budget, and to an exceptional level of quality
• Provide mentorship and support to less experienced architectural designers, including review and comment of their work
• Provide project and staff related insights to the leadership and management groups to support workflow and design efficiency improvements
• 15+ years of experience in leading large scale projects in Egypt and the Gulf.
• Experience with a consultancy and design architectural company is a must
• Proficiency in BIM projects development and delivery
About the Company
A leading construction company in Lebanon.