This position is closed or expired.
See other Academic jobs
The LBS Training Instructor reports to the MEA-LBS Business Development Manager, and is responsible for delivering all or parts of LBS training portfolio and working closely with the account manager/sales persons and the MEA-LBS BDM to oversee the programs. The right candidate is an energetic individual, fast learner, with excellent communication skills.
This is a free-lance job with a view to go permanent; females & males are welcomed. Daily rate will be matching with qualifications and experience. Trainers should be prepared to travel for deliveries within Middle East and Africa.
• Instruct participants in all or some of the following areas: Management and Leadership Effectiveness, Team Effectiveness, Sales, Personal Effectiveness and Organizational Effectiveness.
• Recommend changes in programs, equipment and materials.
• Able to evaluate, plan and implement training programs.
• Performs delegate-assessments with a goal of meeting delegate’s needs and job requirements.
• Employs adult learning techniques to improve the effectiveness of training provided.
• Use a variety of training materials including classroom lesson plans and activities to foster learning.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in business management and/or Sales.
• Min. 2 years exp. in training.
• College degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Skilled in training programs implementation and management.
• Working knowledge of Business Management and Sales.
• Proven excellent leadership, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
• Strong consultative, facilitation and decision making skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead delegates successfully to achieve desired goals.
• Familiarity with online learning and program delivery technologies (e.g. Web Conferencing, skype, web cams etc.).
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team is required.
• Demonstrated ability to provide constructive feedback to delegates.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and perform work activities independently and to handle multiple assignments.
• Written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence others, clearly state expectations and desired outcomes.
• English fluency is a must.
About the Company
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business training. We deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, Nortel, and Project Management. Our IT courses include networking, programming, operating systems, security, and telephony. Our business courses feature project management, professional skills, and business process curriculum, including ITIL. Our more than 700 courses span foundational and specialized training and certifications.
In 2006, we acquired Azlan Training, which established us as Europe’s largest IT training provider. In 2007, we expanded our global footprint to include IT training, consulting, and services in the Middle East and Africa through the acquisition of Synergy Professional Services.