Job description / Role
Who you are
- You will be working in a Learning Consultant role directly with MEA Centres Learning & Knowledge , where your bigger team is Global Learning & Knowledge team .
What you'll do
- Understand business requirements, using business knowledge
- Play an advisory role to convert the business requirements into training needs and alternatives
- Strategic planning with vendors and internal business leaders
- Work with stakeholders and plan and deploy training needs
- Lead transformation initiatives across different lines of business.
- Maintaining Healthy and successful planning.
- Develop and implement global education deployment strategies for strategic and key initiatives in various practices.
- Interlock with business stakeholders, and the L&K global learning consultant to understand emerging skill requirements and gaps and to develop global delivery requirements and plans on a quarterly basis
- Interlock with GIC to update our targets, provide achievements and consumption reports on a quarterly basis
- Provide guidance, processes and oversight to different Centres under MEA in the execution of the worldwide deployment plan
- Establish a trusted business advisor relationship with Stake holders
- Drive consistent, best practice education that ensures that practitioners are having the same best training opportunities
- Assess and report progress, opportunities, impacts and risks; raise issues and concerns.
- Aggregate, review and provide analytics on education delivery plans, forecasts, consumption reports and outcomes
- Support the development and deployment of graduate hire programs by providing oversight and managing stakeholders
- Plan, manage and execute delivery for strategic education programs including classroom, virtual events, webinars, replays, etc.
- Support transformation projects that continue to drive consistency and improvements in delivery across all MEA centres.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Need to have a substantial experience in planning
- Passion in the Learning & training space
- Ability to translate technical/complex requirements to available trainings within IBM & external vendors
- Proven business stakeholder management skills - ability to manage expectations based on business plans & translate that into education priorities
- Experience with learning program management & implementation
- Ability to lead and drive achievement.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage challenges and last minutes changes.
- Able to analyse data to provide corrective actions.
- Fluent English and Arabic Language is a must.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Preferred with a PM back ground ( technical )
- Preferred to be of consultancy back ground
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Human Resources
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - Short Term
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.