Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
- You will be working in a Education Manager role with GIC L&K, in a two-year assignment on rotation.
What you'll do:
- Create Quarterly Plan for CIC
- Determine cost of training
- Validate Fall Plan/Quarterly Plan (Export from EPAD)
- Promote key Learning's with the participants (teasers, E-Cards)
- Initiate request of ICAs if required
- Engage with business SPOCs and obtain the list of participants
- Facilitate logistics - location, venue, date of training etc..
- Work on trainer availability (Internal and External)
- Get SME to evaluate external trainer with discussion with the sponsor
- Request for creation of offering on CRC
- Send invitations to participants to register into the course
- Enable training delivery report no. of nominations to SAL/Sponsor
- Check if Instructor is added to the offering
- Ensure Logistics (Cware, Lab, stationary) are available
- Ensure training cancellation / confirmation/re-scheduling on CRC
- Confirm / Cancel course decision and drop email to SAL/Sponsor
- Create EPAD Brief
- Send the filled in Cart creation template to L&A Team
- Raise cart for training
- Validate Cart
- Send the final participant list to Event Manager in required template
- Ensure that PO is released before the training delivery
- Session Joining link creation
- Provide training curriculla, course material, assessment details to participants
- Launch assessment in class, or wherever applicable
- Update Training Tracker(EPAD Brief) with actual cost and attendance on the day of training completion
- For cost recovery cases provide the details to the Financial Analyst
- Raise new & supplemental ICA
- Track and Monitoring ICA in tool
- Monitor billing and recovering against ICA
- Close the training on CRC with attendance within 3 day of closure of training
- Analyze RCA reports on L1 and L3 on low-score training's and work with Business for internal training's.
- Engage and raise up issues with vendor and procurement, as read
- Track monthly approved budget and forecasting Monthly Spend Projection Report to L&K Lead and Business Finance.
- Provide required details in terms of links, participant list, Contact, timeline and other relevant information into the E-Card template
- Release SPO mails to participants
- Take up completion data from Cognos and follow-up with defaulters
- Service line to provide Business Justification, rationale , onboading numbers, pass % ,duration and number of attempt (Specifiy, if CIC specific)
- Customize trackers for specific trainings, as and when the requests comes fro LCs, business spoc, details on count of participants completing a specific course, # of particular trainings delivered in a quarter,
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Experience with learning program management & implementation
- Ability to translate technical/complex requirements to available trainings within IBM & external
- Keen understanding of the enterprise applications operations landscape and technologies
- Proven business stakeholder management skills - ability to manage expectations based on business plans & translate that into education priorities
- Working knowledge of new age products like Cloud, Cognitive, Automation, Blockchain, Agile, Devops, Watson
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.