Job description / Role
At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the Middle East and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve people's lives
As Leasing Program Manager, you will be able to design different leasing programs catering to different needs and segments. You will work with our financial partners to create a competitive offering tailored to the needs of our captains. You will also be expected to design the workflow and processes required to scale the operation smoothly. Having a strong financial background, as well as excellent analytical skills, you will have the opportunity to research and suggest solutions to achieve our aggressive growth and profitability targets.
Reporting This role reports into the Head of FleetCo
- Develop creative leasing programs in collaboration with banks and financial institutions
- Support in optimizing end-to-end financing processes
- Manage the interaction with internal and external cross functional teams
- Identify and suggest new solutions and better ways to run current and new business
- Optimize the operation in a way that allows for faster and scalable growth
- Adapt new approaches to tackle our current and future challenges
- Analyze the different economics and come up with game-changing solutions
- Support lessors in designing and implementing risk management processes
- Build and present business cases to potential investors in consumer financing
- Assess competitive landscape
- BA, Finance or equivalent
- 3-7 years of PQE
- Experience in consumer lending
- Ability to manage large data sources
- Experience in cloud based analytical software
- Excellent communication skills in English and an additional language would be highly preferred
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.