Job description / Role
- Lead and develop legal department and develop strategy aligned with business plans.
- Providing legal opinions and advice on local and international legal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department.
- Dealing with all types of agreements such as confidentiality agreements, concession agreements, development leases, drilling rigs agreements, deed of assignment, service agreements, joint venture agreements and power of attorney
- Coordinating with all departments such as (finance-Marketing-sales-purchasing-MRO-IT).
- Representing the company in every aspect of litigation before the Egyptian courts, and take legal action to protect the company from any risks.
- Investigation of violations of company regulations and provides legal opinion on legal action.
- Providing legal advice to the HR department.
- Dealing with the Government agencies (Ministry of justice - Ministry of Investment - ministry of interior -Tax - General
- Organization for Social Insurance - General Administration of trademarks, industrial designs and models labor office.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Previous Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience in a business environment; exposure to FMCG and Manufacturing companies is preferred.
- English Proficiency: very good speaking and writing skills.
- Computer Proficiency: Excellent User.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and evaluation skills
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters
- Ability to identify and solve complex legal issues
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
About the Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We aim at increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our clients’ organization and to develop a strong partnership with our esteemed local and multinational clients through providing a quality, unique and customized services and solutions.
PARTNER & MORE as implied by the name is a conclusive Organization that makes the most use out of the clients’ resources in order to enhance their efficiency and profitability. PARTNER & MORE also provides their clients with customized optimal solutions for their specific needs along with securing the right calibers to do so.
Providing recruitment, training, finance back office, industrial certifications, consulting and restructuring services, PARTNER & MORE assure their clients to have a caring and comprehending genuine partner at every step of the way.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas)
Equinox Global Investments
Senior Legal Counsel - Technology, Media, Telecoms Experience
Legal Manager - Law Firm and Inhouse Experience Required