Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Translator for our IP practice in Cairo. The role includes, but is not limited to
• Processing all matters requiring translation of IP related documents;
• Translating applications, notifications and correspondences from English-Arabic and vice versa
• Reviewing translations conducted by others
• IP background
• Experience: 2 years +
• Excellent written and verbal communication and drafting skills both in Arabic and English
• Trustworthy, reliable, accurate, precise and detail oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Able to work with a minimum supervision
• Skilled in using computer tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Paint, Photoshop, etc.
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.