Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading Audio-Visual System Integrator is looking for a Logistics Specialist to join their team in Egypt.
1. Summary: Manage the procurement & delivery function for the company and ensure that an accurate warehouse inventory is kept through recording incoming & outgoing products. Assist the finance department by reporting proper documentation, enabling them to do accurate costing and correct suppliers’ accounts.
2. Job Responsibilities:
• Record all Goods Requisition Forms for the products/spare parts; consolidate GRF’s into Purchase Order that is sent to the supplier.
• Follow-up with supplier shipping of the orders and update shipping log, prepare clearance documents or follow-up receiving clearance documents.
• Prepare insurance request, file and follow-up insurance claims to suppliers in order to recover any claims in a timely and complete manner.
• Coordinate with suppliers and Operations Department to ensure timely arrival of goods within the allotted budget.
• Responsible for all customs clearance activities.
• Maintain accurate usage and billing records.
• Coordinate with the finance department for arranging payment to the suppliers (LTD, insurance, clearance agent and forwarders if any).
• Monitor and reconcile warehouse inventory, perform adjustments as needed and report discrepancies using Quick Books.
• Initiate stock replenishment orders based on minimum order points set by General Manager.
• Maintain logistics tracking system.
• Compliance with the country and international customs regulations.
• Responsible for checking and approving payments to forwarders and clearance agents.
• Establish cost-effective shipping options and orders consolidation.
• Adhere to all the policies, procedures and business codes of conducts.
• Recognized degree in Commerce or Business Administration from an accredited college or university
• 3-5 years’ progressive work experience in logistics/Procurement field.
• Expert knowledge in shipping, inbound logistics functions and trade terms, clearance and insurance rules and regulations
• Comprehensive knowledge of local customs and tax regulations, and national and international standards
• Broad knowledge of administrative practices.
• Demonstrated skill in time management.
• Strong ability to take fast and correct decisions
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner.
About the Company
Collars Professional Services is a full service, selection and recruitment agency lead by top-tier executive team with years of experience in the local and international recruitment market. Since inception, we have been helping companies and other organizations to attract the right talent, enabling them to transform their business reputations, their culture and their outcomes. We also help potential candidates to find the right match according to their skills and experience, enabling them to transform their careers.
We’re perfectly positioned to support your requirements and fully understand your business to provide exactly what you need, when you need it…!
We strive to provide exceptional services to all our candidates and clients by utilizing our local knowledge, market intelligence, industry experience and by being honest, transparent and courteous at all times. We have an innate comprehension of what our clients need. Through our thorough screening process and contingency based recruitment model we aim to deliver value and achieve satisfaction every time we work. We emphasize building long term relationships with all our clients, team members and stakeholders.
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
Dubai Properties (DP)