Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
As expert you will bring a deep technical mastery of the process and equipment. That expertise allows you to lead the planning, process development and implementation of Planned Maintenance Elements in a Continuous Improvement manufacturing environment. You will manage this through teams consisting of various technical and non-technical personnel, key support contractors and operations personnel.
How you will contribute
- Partner & Enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines, to ensure Process stability
- Participates in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology and process and centerline settings for the equipment and process and have deep technical mastery of the process and equipment
- Owns the PM-Progressive maintenance systems and work processes and the PM-Progressive Maintenance Key Performance Indicators for the line/s along with Centerline Management systems; owns the R&M-Repairs & Maintenance budget of the line
- Develop, own and execute the line/s preventive and time-based maintenance systems and plans and build capability of the team to execute themselves
- Build (spends at least 50% of time) technical and maintenance skills of the technicians working in the shifts, so that they are able to operate and maintain their equipment themselves; be part of the PM Pillar, own all PM systems and work process at the line level and lead some of them at the department level
- Partner with the Asset and Reliability team for system improvement and execution of special maintenance tasks; be responsible for Change Management on the line/s, localization of spares and proper break-down analysis and R&M cost reduction for the line/s; Represents the department/line/s as the site technology owner in the regional and global technology forums
- Assist in VSU for the new initiatives and enable the VSU team; Help the line leader in internal and external benchmarking and reapplication; be the subject matter expert on one of the component categories and be a trainer of PM related subjects for the plant
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s)at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM
- Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line.
- Qualify and coach the next level SWP owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach
- The capability to work as the Line Leader, developing and aligning goal/master plan for the line, deploying and managing IDP for the members, coaching team members on their performance management and career development
- Bsc. Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain in similar industry
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.