Job description / Role
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To plan, Coordinate and lead the maintenance activities of the Factory.
- Ensure that all the safety requirements and measurements are followed.
- Manage the factory Utility assets in a safe, environmentally sound and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that all employees under their control are aware of their individual responsibilities tasks and targets for health and safety.
- Raising the efficiency of equipment to produce products with high quality
- Managing the engineering and maintenance resource in support of plant safety, quality, and cost and efficiency goals.
- Increase the availability of machines with high performance
- Support and participate actively as a WCM steering committee and support the factory improvements efforts.
- Assess the pending maintenance jobs, priorities and plan for the maintenance technician.
- Advise the spare part requirements for the Engineering Stores.
- Undertake the Engineering improvements projects for the Factory.
Decrease maintenance cost by:
- Studied modifications of weak points
- Improved maintenance plan
- Develop programs to improve the technical skills, efficiency and effectiveness in the Maintenance.
- Supervise and ensure that the maintenance team is performing by the required standards.
- Assess the technicians in the trouble shooting whenever necessary.
- Engineering Graduate.
- 0 -3 years’ experience.
- FMCG Experience is preferable.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.