Job description / Role
• To assess & improve internal document (e.g. procedures, work instructions etc.) within Maintenance Division
• To manage defect notification
• To review and update of all preventative maintenance plans and field activities
• To manage work order scheduling and the interface for the work permit
• To review and continuously improve the Maintenance Plan and Manuals
• To manage Warranty process and documentation
• To implement and follow-up the FRACAS process
• To implement and follow-up REX process and reports
• To undertake any other duties as assigned
RATP Dev, is a multinational French company, operating across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion, and determination in welcoming challenge. RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office of RATP Dev which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 13 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks.
Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility player in the MENA region. Recognized as a worldwide expert in automated metro, RATP Dev has been awarded significant contracts in the Middle East and is now operating a total of 5 driverless metro lines in the region, including two of the Riyadh metro in Saudi Arabia. In the larger MENA region, RATP Dev operates Algiers metro, Algeria's tramway networks, and Casablanca (Morocco) tramways. RATP Dev will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Dubai Metro. We are currently in charge of the operations and maintenance of the Cairo Line 3 and its future extension, it is a 15 years project that will commence in 3 phases.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.