Job description / Role
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office of RATP Dev which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks.? Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility players in the MENA region. Recognized as a worldwide expert in automated metro, RATP Dev has been awarded significant contracts in the Middle East and is now operating a total of 5 driverless metro lines in the region, including two of the Riyadh metro in Saudi Arabia.
In the larger MENA region, RATP Dev operates Algiers metro, Algeria's tramway networks, and Casablanca (Morocco) tramways. RATP Dev will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extension therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
Reporting to the Maintenance Improvement Manager, the purpose of this role is to participate in the study and improvement of maintenance activities in the maintenance department and to participate in Improvement Maintenance including document control, asset management system, continuous improvement and project.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• To realise Improvement in the Maintenance Department
• To support the Improvement maintenance supervisors in their goals
• To exchange with maintenance Department about Maintenance improvement
• To activate MMS in Cairo L3
• To participate the strategy of spare part for maintenance department
• To implement EAM such Maximo
• To improve effectiveness and optimization of asset management in Maximo
• To assess & improve internal document (e.g. procedures, work instructions etc.) within Maintenance Division
• To compile legal requirements (e.g. Standard, government gazette etc.) required for all maintenance activities
• To participate for implementation 5S and lean manufacturing standard
• To review and continuously improve the Maintenance Plan and Manuals
• To analyse the maintenance data
• To participate for ensuring the results and obligations set out in the improvement maintenance plan
• To implement and follow-up the FRACAS process through Maximo
• To participate at the audit maintenance activities and write the reports.
• To ensure all environmental and safety rules are respected and alert Executive Maintenance of any environmental and safety issue.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned.
• Degree (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
• General technical knowledge
• Lean manufacturing
• Team Management
• Railway knowledge
• EAM such Maximo
• At least 10 years' relevant experience in Railway industry
• Spent at minimum 10 years in the maintenance environment and project.
• Have an experience in the change management culture o Have an experience in the improvement methods and quality
DESIRED BEHAVIOURS AND EXPERIENCES:
• Railway systems expert
• Management skills
• Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
• Ability to supervise and control
• Possess analytical and critical ability
• Possess leadership quality
• Negotiation and decision-making ability
• Innovative, creative and strategic thinking
• Possess self-drive and enthusiasm
• Problem solving ability
• English - fluent in speaking, reading and Arabic preferred
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.