Job description / Role
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer,10th of Ramadan - Biscuits Plant
Exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Maintenance & Reliability Engineer,10th of Ramadan - Biscuits Plant, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to plan and ensure efficient and timely implementation of maintenance programs for all plant utilities in cooperation with plant manager, engineering and other relevant departments to ensure the maximum utilization of all equipment to support finished goods delivery.
- Ensure application of Mondelez International standards in utilities and production sections.
- Lead maintenance technicians in section.
- Ensure follow-up spare parts and consumables in section.
- Provide technical and organizational co-ordination and control of maintenance, repairs and service activities in responsible section.
- Ensure that all activities in section are in line with Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety and work place safety requirements (calibrations, maintenance records, periodical controls, etc.).
- Be a part of IL6S in section.
- Lead Progressive Maintenance work process in IL6S.
- Prepare Progressive Maintenance (PM) plans on Sap-pm and implement them,
- Performing the periodical tests of pressurized containers (together with Chamber of Mechanical Engineers).
- Checking the quality of the pieces and consumable materials before they enter the warehouse.
- Taking offers for the materials that will be purchased by the Mechanical Maintenance department.
- Fulfilling the role of Technical archive responsibility. Ensuring the cleanness and tidiness of this area.
- Engaging in studies and communications that support the team work and increase the motivations of individuals and the team.
- Fulfilling the responsibilities assigned to him/her by his/her manager.
- Executing the maintenance, assembly and revision works assigned by his/her superiors and reporting the works performed.
- Ensuring the sustainability of production by immediately responding to the production machine failures. Communicating with other departments and requesting support in required cases.
- Taking precautions for the works in the department he/she works in to be performed with minimum expense and in minimum time, providing suggestions that will reduce the expenses.
- Ensuring that the staff of the subcontractors from which the company purchased service, acts in line with the principles of the company, and taking the necessary precautions to prevent them from harming fixed or mobile assets and employees of the company.
- Performing the operations regarding his/her unit in disassembly and assembly works of the plant machines and facilities according to the machine and facility assembly procedures.
- Executing the maintenance operations in the areas of responsibility according to the Maintenance Procedures.
- Understand and behave in line with Mondelez International Quality Policy; become aware of Quality and Food Safety requirements. Additionally, report nonconformity and potential nonconformity about Quality and Food Management System according to Corrective/Preventive activities.
- University degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical)
- 2-3 years of experience in FMCG Company.
- Good Level of English.
- Should be PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Applications (SAP-PM),
- IL6 Sigma, 5S and TPM knowledge is a plus.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare)
Offshore Mechanical Supervisor
BAC Middle East
Facilities Engineer (Mechanical)
CSG Global Talent
Big Fish Recruitment