Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
This is an exciting role where you will learn to use market insights and data analysis to work with different partners to start and shape new market trends. You will support the development and execution of sourcing strategies for spend categories and support the continuous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes
How you will contribute
You support spend category teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies for specific spend categories. To excel in this role, you interact with cross-functional stakeholders to manage spend and market analytics (for example, conducting "make or buy" analyses). You also generate insights from bid events, prepare supplier negotiation materials, support project execution and supplier relationship management, and drive controls and compliance.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
• Data Analytics - ability to analyze and visualize large amounts of data
• Supply market analysis experience preferred
• Project management
• Negotiating, influencing and building collaborative relationships
More about this role
The manager of regional sugar sourcing is:
• Responsible for managing sugar sourcing, in term of sugar supply assurance, quality, service and cost, risk management, sustainability, innovation, legal requirements and policies compliance.
• Develop sugar sourcing strategy and lead the execution to achieve best in class sourcing process and performance in order to meet the business needs.
• Ensure compliance to policy and best practices in procurement function.
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
The Regional sugar sourcing Manager establishes the sugar sourcing strategy and lead the execution with excellence for meeting the business needs in 2 BUs in MEA region including 30+ sites in 9 countries.
• Understand sugar global industry as well as local supply environment and work with CPRM team to build AC, establish sugar coverage strategy to manage commodity risk and P&L impact.
• Manage the complexity & challenges in term of high number of sugar specifications and high number of suppliers in different markets to ensure optimal source of supply.
• Conduct the sugar contract negotiation, RFP or Auction to deliver AC and drive best quality & cost.
• Build productivity roadmap to ensure productivity pipeline sufficiency and lead the execution by coordinating with local procurement and RDQ team.
• Manage supplier relationship & establish scorecards for supplier performance evaluation.
• Ensure supply security with best in class quality, service and BCP with full accountability to solve supply issue.
• Make sure legal contract is in place and the compliance with procurement policy including SAF, supplier validation, GSCP requirement
• Build sustainability roadmap for sugar cane in MEA countries
• EISD roadmap
Education / Certifications:
• 7 years of FMCG experience in procurement of Supply Chain, preferably with proven experience in commodity sourcing
Job specific requirements:
• University Graduate with the right processional experience.
• MBA / Supply chain certification preferred
• Are there pre-identified candidates for this role?
There are no pre-identified candidates for this role.
Travel requirements: None
Work schedule: Normal
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelez International's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelez International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.