Job description / Role
NTS Group is working alongside a global giant within the consumer space to recruit a Market Development Head to be based in Egypt covering the Morocco, Cyprus and Malta markets.
• The role is responsible for developing and executing the company strategy in Morocco, Cyprus, and Malta by building and leveraging the distributors’ organization and capabilities with the multi-category portfolio across the channels and customers. Moreover, the role will also oversee an RTM transformation project in Morocco over the coming year and a half.
• The role will develop the market's vision and strategy to define category plans and investment frameworks.
• In addition, the role is critical in partnering with key stakeholders across the company and the distributor to build the distributor capabilities, customer relationships, and mutual profitability.
• This role will be directly and indirectly responsible for building a high performing team and inspiring and engaging the distributor sales organization to deliver the market objectives, execution guidelines and perfect store ambitions.
Education & Professional Qualification
• +10 Years of experience in FMCG/consumer products with strong leadership and field sales experience.
• Significant and diverse sales, customer and leadership experience preferably with both internal and external sales forces and demonstrated ability to work through others in a resourceful and inspiring manner to deliver business results.
• Strong track record of developing and executing visions and strategies that clearly measure the performance against defined KPI’s, taking action to address gaps, and strive for continuous improvement.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Prime Co. Middle East