Job description / Role
Works closely with Campaign Managers, Digital & Analytics Specialists to support and enable campaigns from a tools perspective. Specifies the functional design of the campaign and any underlying technical requirements. The specification is then built on the platforms and delivered live in market across multiple channels including digital (inbound and outbound), inside sales, email, and events.
Works with the necessary Marketing Tools (EMM, Marketer Workspace) and performs multiple actions, including
- Offer definitions, audience cells, flowchart development.
- Apply global, local, and campaign specific rules (e.g. suppression/permission rules) .
- Execute test runs of the campaign, troubleshoot any issues.
- Schedule, execute and monitor the campaign in market (including some base operational reporting)
- Retire the campaign and associated assets when appropriate.
- People in this role are experts in marketing automation technology and its use in evolving technology like paid media, social media, and mobile.
- Shares experience in MSC and will be involved in the education of their peers and in the development of their practice.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing experience, with 2 years of Marketing automation experience
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation platforms / Marketing Platform Ecosystem (preferred IBM Campaign, also known as EMM or Unica )
- Strong familiarity with B2C lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, engagement and retention
- Logical thinking, combined with Analytics capabilities.
- Candidates must be very organized, excellent team player and do excellent time management.
- Communication skills (being able to use business language to explain technical background)
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Candidates have to be very organized, excellent team player and do excellent time management.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Marketing & Communications
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.