Job description / Role
- Manage tools to ensure social media presence and interaction effectiveness.
- Liaise with the regional communications team to maximize communications exposure.
- Regularly audit the hotel's Digital Marketing strategy.
- Plan and execute campaigns on multiple platforms both online and offline.
- Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and the brand equity across all channels.
- Manage a fully integrated communications calendar for the hotel.
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) are fully aligned with the hotel's positioning and brand.
- Manage all marketing collateral development/production both online and offline.
- Ensure the hotels are presented correctly on OTA websites with good visibility and high rankings.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with key international/local press and media.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
- French (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.