Job description / Role
The IBM Marketing Services Center creates and optimizes campaigns, content and programs to deliver outstanding marketing results. The objective of the Center in Cairo, as part of the MSC Europe & MEA, is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across MEA, supporting the MEA Markets with the Centers of Excellence for the Audience Led Campaigns in the MEA Markets and to run End to End campaigns with the Offering Teams for MEA.
The leader for MSC Cairo Center, will assume full responsibility for managing and driving the center's development and performance and is reporting to the MSC Europe/MEA Leader.
- Partners with the COE and Discipline Leaders, as well as with the MEA Leadership to grow a robust talent pool
- Drives Engagement with the center employees
- Is accountable to create an environment that enables the teams to deliver the targeted outcomes for the Geo
- Drives and executes the Marketing/MSC Strategy in the center
- Execution of a well-defined recruiting, hiring and on-boarding strategy in close cooperation with the local HR Partner
- On-going transformation of the MSC in light of the changing requirements in the market and the M&C priorities
- Attention to productivity and utilization of the MSC Cairo in order to meet the M&C expense targets
- Interaction with WW, IOT and Market stakeholders on the contribution of the Cairo Center to their business objectives
- Leverages the entire spectrum of the MSC ww for MEA - beyond the capabilities of the Cairo center - like WebServices, IT Platforms, MDI, etc.
- Coaching and development of the next generation of MSC Cairo managers
- Facilitates sharing of ideas and expertise, identifies and drives best practices across the team
- Identifies and work with others to remove barriers to success
- Acts as point of contact for employee and stakeholder escalation
- Responsible for output and outcome of the team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Successful track record and several years of management experience
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Successful networker
- Thorough understanding of the IBM M&C model
- Being a global player who can operate successfully in a multicultural environment
- Proven leadership experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve results through leading others and through collaborative influence
- Personal qualities - strong leader, enthusiastic, loves to learn, attention to detail, ability to work collaboratively across diverse cultures and time zones, highly creative, ability to operate in a high pace and complex environment, professionally mature
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Enterprise Operations
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.