Job description / Role
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Follow User Roles matrix & Approval hierarchy in ERP, Workflows, Automation platforms
- Receive, Validate & execute requests from BUs
- Comply with MDM governance policy and take corrective action when not adhered
- Perform periodic data quality checks and report against pre-defined KPIs and identify improvement opportunities
- Provide inputs into strategic MDM initiatives Technical Competencies
- Monitor the MDM environment for issues and resolve as needed.
- Check the data environment for issues as needed
- Formulate best practices for the data team
- Work close with the client to identify areas for performance and improvement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min 1-5 years of data entry & finance MDM
- Should have SAP Functional data objects experience in Customer, Vendor, Bank, Finance
- Relevant & demonstrable experience in MDM
- Demonstrate in influencing key stakeholders and managing customer relationships effectively.
- The ability to communicate issues both proactively as well as assertively
- Excellent people communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Important to be flexible and customer driven.
- Strive to deliver continuous improvements and drive quality culture
- Good people skills' for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Good experience in MS Excel skill
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.