Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will be responsible for the creation of process orders, managing and executing orders for Bulk & Raw ingredient materials for the plant, and maintaining floor & system inventory accuracy. Through this you will provide an uninterrupted supply of materials for the manufacturing process while preventing waste & following all policies and procedures of the company.
How you will contribute
- Work effectively with internal (production & supply planning teams, procurement, plant warehouse & logistics teams, plant BD-business development and other multi-functional resources) & external stakeholders (suppliers, transportation, vendors etc.) to ensure consistent and reliable supply of materials for production use in accordance to our standards, procedures and protocols. Proactively and timely report any production or Vendor/shipping/carrier issues, and enlist supplier, transporter, planning teams to pre-empt any business impact and/or accommodate changes production and/or delivery schedules as appropriate.
- Execute MRPs-Material requirement planning systems, Defining & maintaining boundaries and parameters, Materials call offs processes; RM/PM - raw & packing materials and finish product supply chain set up for new products in collaboration with BD; Vendor conformance to schedule, Build self and other Key User's capability on SAP planning systems; Manage inventory for RM & PM and FP as per KPI targets, Plant DMS participation and alignment for Operational excellence, Support IBP preparation & dashboard completion, Adhering to Manufacturing compliance and governance standards.
- Adopt IL6S-Integrated Lean 6 sigma ways of working and standard work processes and own one or more Pillar systems/ processes at the site/ area level. Actively participate in SN-Supply Network pillar activities and lead systems and projects to drive Supply Chain Loss Analysis and elimination; work on Supply Network capabilities to drive value and loss elimination.
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant work experience in material planning, demand planning, inventory management & handling, purchasing, and/or Forecasting,
- Computer proficiency (MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & experience in ERP (SAP) systems
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written), Analytical & Problem solving skills, strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar