Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this COBIS accredited school in Cairo who need a Maths Teacher to join asap.
Ideally you will be in Egypt now and it is open to all nationalities (visa availability dependent however).
The school admits pupils from Pre-Foundation through to 6th Form and follows the National Curriculum for England and Wales for all foundation and core subjects, as well as the Egyptian Ministry of Education Curriculum for Arabic, Religion & Social Studies.
Located away from the main hustle of Cairo, it is on a purpose built facility with a design that has taken into account the education, social and recreational needs of the pupils. The teaching resources are the most up to date that are available and are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure a high level of quality control.
• Salary dependent upon experience, starting from 25000 EGP / £1200 per month and increases based on number of years as a teacher
• Free transportation to and from work
• Subsidised medical insurance
• Subsidised schooling (50%)
• Housing allowance (expat only)
• Flights, visa (expat only)
• Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area / BEd
• PGCE/QTS preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in working with students in the relevant age group.
• Experience in an international school is preferred but not essential.
• Experience of the British education system is essential.
• Experience in raising achievement and setting aspirational targets is essential.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.