Job description / Role
- Design, develop and deliver digital programs and assets to support sales teams; such as email content, social messages, LinkedIn profile guidance, Rep web page content updates, content tagging, etc.
- Design, develop and deliver email nurture tactics to provide campaigns to our sellers.
- Project manage sales play administration and support frequent sales blitzes with sellers.
- Project manage Digital & Social Selling programs including EveryoneSocial execution and localization of social media sound bites and support in Linkedin Inmails.
- Own Rep Digital Presence and promote key activities to drive interactions.
- Partner with Global Digital Sales Acceleration to run key activities.
- Project manage Seller led webinar program.
- Assess relative business impact of key Engagement and Sales Acceleration Programs by producing regular reports and insights.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Digital Sales business and sales environment, tools and processes
- Strong digital and social media understanding and knowledge of its application in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills, including authoring and technical writing
- Manage relationships with influence and negotiation, particularly with brand stakeholders
- Support teamwork and collaboration with management and sales team (inside and field)
- Proven ability to apply Project Management skills and techniques
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fluency in Social Media, Web design and knowledge of IBM web standards and tools
- Good spreadsheet fluency and confident presentation skills
- Used to working in an international / multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker, proactive and a strong drive to achieve results
- Previous training experience is a plus
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Middle East and Africa IT Market
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Enterprise Operations
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Req ID: 186836BR
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.