Job description / Role
Main Job Purpose:
Lead Occupational Health & Medical at Unilever Mashreq per company policy and in compliance with Egypt's local laws.
Lead the Occupational Health & medical agenda for Unilever Mashreq, with the following key responsibilities:
Maintaining Preventive Health & Wellbeing
- Ongoing health and development assessment and advice.
- Screening, risk assessment and early detection of illness, disease, and disability.
- Interventions to assist people to reduce/ manage lifestyle diseases.
- Ongoing care and support for people with chronic and terminal.
- Health education, counselling, and information provision about how to improve health & wellbeing.
- Annual calendar of activities across various sites in Mashreq.
- Managing the medical infrastructure across the sites.
- Financial - Manage the annual M&OH budget in line with appropriate protocols and policies.
- Compliance - Compliance to Unilever & local occupational health & medical protocols and laws.
- Information Management - Maintain M&OH database and information management .
- Panel of doctors, hospitals, Clinics and Diagnostic Centre.
- Medical Insurance Team.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine is a must
- 10-15 Years' experience in Medical & Occupational Health
- Preferably multi-national/FMCG experience
- Proven & recognized relationships with concerned Government bodies
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.