Job description / Role
• To manage Methods Department
• To implement EAM such Maximo
• To improve effectiveness and optimization of asset management in Maximo
• To manage defect notification
• To review and update of all preventative maintenance plans and field activities to ensure compliance with legal requirements and other best practices
• To assess & improve internal document (e.g. procedures, work instructions etc.) within Maintenance Division
• To compile legal requirements (e.g. Standard, government gazette etc.) required for all maintenance activities
• To implement 5S and lean manufacturing standard
• To manage work order scheduling and the interface for the work permit
• To review and continuously improve the Maintenance Plan and Manuals
• To implement and follow-up the FRACAS process through Maximo
• To create of work instruction and implementation in Maximo
• To ensure that strategies and plans are developed to meet all divisional objectives and continually improve the standards of maintenance.
• To ensure all environmental and safety rules are respected and alert Executive Maintenance of any environmental and safety issue.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned.
• Master Degree (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
• General technical knowledge
• Lean manufacturing
• Team Management
• Railway knowledge
• EAM such Maximo
• At least 15 years' relevant experience in Railway industry
• Spent at minimum 10 years in the Methods maintenance environment.
• Have an experience in the change management culture
DESIRED BEHAVIORS & EXPERIENCES:
• Railway systems expert
• Management skills
• Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
• Ability to supervise and control
• Possess analytical and critical ability
• Possess leadership quality
• Negotiation and decision-making ability
• Innovative, creative and strategic thinking
• Possess self-drive and enthusiasm
• Problem solving ability
• English - fluent in speaking, reading and Arabic will be nice
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.