Job description / Role
Execute accurately and timely daily operational activities and functions:
• Manage the Time Management, badging corrections, leaves, technical issues.
• Support Line Managers on Time Management guidelines are adhered to.
• Provide reports on Time Management (holidays, flextime, overtime, illness, accident…)
• Sends notification to Line Manager (Market) of the Employees Time Card Approval Cut-off Schedule.
• Checks Time Exceptions, Missed Punches, Absences and Unscheduled hours.
• Ensures Sign-off of Time Cards or records for all employees concerned for Interface.
• Runs Time Detail Reports.
• Ensure the course logistics.
• Ensure all training materials are made available for each speaker
• Confirms Speakers' participation
• Manage Purchasing process
• Prepare and send administrative information to participants (pre-reading documents & work)
• Correspondence with markets for Visas
• Answer to participants requests
• Organize social activities
• Setup the quest for the course assessment
• Manage training rooms arrangement as well as working group rooms, documentations,...
• Ensure post-evaluation performed after 3 months
Primary Location: Egypt-Cairo-Cairo
Job: Human Resources
Organization: Nestle Egypt
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Training Manager - 5* Hotel
Quest Search & Selection
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
Career Development Supervisor
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
|Saudi Arabia||21 Mar|
HR Business Partner
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)
Training Support Lead