Job description / Role
The candidate must have all or most of the below technical conditions: -
Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on the development and implementation of Netcool Suite of products:
• Netcool Omnibus
• Netcool Probes and Gateways
• Netcool Impact
• IBM Tivoli Network Manager (ITNM)
• IBM JAZZ
• Tivoli Common Reporting (TCR)
• Hands-on knowledge on the design and implementation of IBM Tivoli Netcool Solution in multi tier architecture.
• Experience in Integrating Netcool with South Bound interfaces/integrations from all vendors (Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, Alcatel, ZTE....etc).
• Strong development skills in customizing rules files (CORBA, SNMP, 3gpp,...etc)
• Strong Knowledge and Hands-on experience in IPL Scripts to build complex policies in Netcool Impact (correlations, enrichment, notifications/escalations, operator views, cross domain correlation,......etc)
• Extensive experience in ITNM-IP.
• Excellent knowledge in Event Management process and should have experience in Integrating Netcool with External Inventory Systems
• DB Knowledge (DB2)
• Experience in writing scripts (Shell and Perl)
• Telco Background and understanding of Telecom domain technologies (IP, SDH, WDM, OTN,...etc) is preferred
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve moderate to complex system/application issues
• Ability to perform performance tuning
About the Company
INSIGHT had been established in 1999 under the name of Information Technology Systems and Services (ITSS) by a team of senior managers and executives having high technology, management, and business skills gained during more than thirty years of work in multinational companies such as IBM Egypt and IBM Europe, since 1999, ITSS & INSIGHT have provided IBM Egypt with staff of more than three hundred employees of different technical, and business skills spectrum and wide range of experiences. In 2004 the board has established a new affiliate “INSIGHT” responsible for new and modern IT solutions.