Job description / Role
Transform your career at NetSuite.
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business.
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire ambitious and passionate people. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success.
If you want to transform your career and positively impact businesses in MEA region, apply now.
The Pre-Sales senior solution consultant role is responsible to work in tandem with the sales organization to meet sales quota objectives. As a member of this team, you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in-depth product demonstrations, through to a transition to professional services.
What your day will look like:
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments about customer requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present, and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution
- Perform needs gathering and requirement analysis for customers in a variety of industries.
What you have to have to be successful:
- Strong industry knowledge. Manufacturing, distribution, retail, or services preferred.
- Prior pre-sales experience, supporting the sales cycle of ERP applications will be a great advantage.
- Experience in ERP in the capacity of solution consulting or functional implementation consultant. A sound understanding of accounting principles is preferred.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following: SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, IFS, Infor/Lawson, Epicor, Sage, Salesforce.com and similar
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
- English speaking. Arabic or French language skills will be a plus
Why join us:
- For our collaborative and thriving culture focused on employees and our customer-centric attitude
- You'll have all the tools needed to take charge of your own development and the guidance needed along this journey
- Great team to help you succeed
- We value work life balance
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a mentor for less experienced Solution Consultants. Develop and deliver high-quality solution presentations and solution demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. You will be expected to continuously learn and develop your knowledge of the product, industry, and general technology awareness.
Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.