Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading Audio-Visual System Integrator is looking for a Networks Engineer to join their team in Egypt.
The Network Engineer is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software, networks, telephone, internal systems & help desk administration.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronics
• Receive specifications from project managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
• Operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
• Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
• Main Activities
- Deploy and test networks according to standard
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
- Be familiar with all hardware and software
- Be familiar with network operating system
• Provide individual training and support on request
• Provide recommendations for accessing information and support
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources
• Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
• Main Activities
• Troubleshoot all technology issues
• Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
• Install workstations
• Connect and set up hardware
• Load all required software
• Monitor security of all technology
• Perform other related duties as required during working hours
Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent
1-3 years proven track record in installation
CCNA certification is a must
A high level of energy and motivation
Capable of learning new technologies
Capable of understanding and carrying out complex instructions
Possess strong organizational skills.
Be able to perform under pressure.
About the Company
Collars Professional Services is a full service, selection and recruitment agency lead by top-tier executive team with years of experience in the local and international recruitment market. Since inception, we have been helping companies and other organizations to attract the right talent, enabling them to transform their business reputations, their culture and their outcomes. We also help potential candidates to find the right match according to their skills and experience, enabling them to transform their careers.
We're perfectly positioned to support your requirements and fully understand your business to provide exactly what you need, when you need it!
We strive to provide exceptional services to all our candidates and clients by utilizing our local knowledge, market intelligence, industry experience and by being honest, transparent and courteous at all times. We have an innate comprehension of what our clients need. Through our thorough screening process and contingency based recruitment model we aim to deliver value and achieve satisfaction every time we work. We emphasize building long term relationships with all our clients, team members and stakeholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies