Job description / Role
O2C - Demand Capture Associate
Location: Cairo, Egypt
To effectively manage the demand capture process ensuring accuracy, timeliness of execution and deliver the market service level agreement.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Capture demand in manual and electronic order methods.
- Execute all demand capture activities within the service level agreement to drive efficiency in demand capture process.
- Complete demand manually whenever digitalization is not possible.
- Report any system failure during the demand capture process.
- Liaise with Centre of Competence and Master Data to resolve exceptions/ failures for electronic and digitalized demand capture within the time period of defined service level agreement.
- Record appropriately all changes within demand capture process to identify main failure reasons.
- Participate in NCE operational review meetings and contribute to continuous improvement of demand capture process.
Am I a Good Fit for the role?
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field
- Experience working in strong team environment and able to use problem solving skills
- Excellent written& oral communication skills
- Results focus
- SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Conflict management skills
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.