Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking office manager to join our established and growing team in Egypt.
The role will be reporting to the country director to provide assistance in business development. To ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may provide administrative support to the project team.
Your responsibilities will include
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
• Providing administrative support which includes scheduling of meeting, email/writing correspondence, handling visitors, screening/routing the calls and answering questions and requests.
• Dealing with any HR administration/processes for the members of staff.
• Liaising with the accounts team for office budgets and payroll.
• Coordinating with IT for any hardware, software and network issues.
• Ensuring the office is staffed with qualified first aiders and fire wardens and keep first aid kit is up to date.
• Managing the booking and maintaining holiday and absence record for Mace team, as well as days off in lieu of weekend working.
• Ensuring all records are in the project calendar and approved by the line managers.
• Arranging/booking of transport or hotel accommodation.
• Organising company events or conferences.
• Keeping an inventory of all office equipment and maintaining the stock of the corporate stationery and IT supplies.
• With a relevant degree qualification. You are digitally savvy and can provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You can build lasting client relationships, have local consultancy experience and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
At Mace, we empower our people to be collaborative, curious and embrace their entrepreneurial spirits. Regardless of years’ experience, it’s a place to grow and thrive. We offer competitive packages along with a host of learning and development opportunities to help your career stay on track.
With, Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues and influential clients and get to see the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East