Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading Audio-Visual System Integrator is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team in Egypt.
1. Reports to: General Manager
2. Job Summary: The Operations Manager is responsible for the planning and direction of all technical operations and after sales support. He is responsible to achieve the annual business plan and realized revenue. Client satisfaction is a major accountability of the Operations Manager. He is the team’s technical authority
3. Job Responsibilities:
• Maintain the Master Project Plan showing all open projects with time plans and milestones.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and up to the company’s standards.
• Lead the operations activities and distribute work to PMs.
• Accountable for all projects installation in term of performance and reliability.
• Manage and train the project managers, project coordinators, and installation teams.
• Responsible to resolve all technical problems that occur in projects.
• Monitor all activities from design, documentation to system installation and handover.
• Work on or serve as a resource for projects requiring advanced knowledge of a particular field of specialization.
• Specify and indicate ways of strategy implementation. Help subordinates to set their goals and objectives twice every year.
• Provide planning direction, and coordination of all the technical activities while achieving optimum use of workers, equipment, materials, and facilities.
• Proactively manage and communicate with clients to ensure a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
• Prepare and control department budget, forecast operation costs, and direct preparation of budget requests and resources allocation.
• Ensure compliance of company policies, procedures, and objectives within his department regarding processes, policies, and projects.
• Analyze market information in order to be up to date on the existing situation of the market.
• Maintain coordination with other department and the technical department to facilitate and solve any problems that may occur.
• Submit weekly progress reports and PSRs.
• Accountable for ensuring the annual realized revenue (target) is achieved.
• Accountable for the guardian program, the maintenance center, and the after-sales services.
• 7 - 10 years of experience in the same field.
• BA of Engineering (Communication/Electrical) or similar
• PMP Certification or equivalent is required
• Possess good time management and organization skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work under pressure, and take fast and correct decisions
• Possess strong analytical troubleshooting, leadership, and problem-solving ability
• Ability to prioritize projects, and process multiple tasks as required
• Demonstrated skill in supervising, developing and coaching employees
• Skill in working closely with customers and suppliers to define expectations and mutual responsibilities
• Commitment to innovation and to take calculated risks
• Expert knowledge in planning and management tools, especially crisis management required to successfully manage associates
• Expert technical knowledge of Audio, Video & Home Automation Products and related industry
• Awareness of competition, market monitoring, and market orientation
• Fluent in written and spoken English as well as Arabic
• Accuracy and concern details with quality
• Superb organizational and leadership skills
• Able to work under pressure
About the Company
Collars Professional Services is a full service, selection and recruitment agency lead by top-tier executive team with years of experience in the local and international recruitment market. Since inception, we have been helping companies and other organizations to attract the right talent, enabling them to transform their business reputations, their culture and their outcomes. We also help potential candidates to find the right match according to their skills and experience, enabling them to transform their careers.
We're perfectly positioned to support your requirements and fully understand your business to provide exactly what you need, when you need it!
We strive to provide exceptional services to all our candidates and clients by utilizing our local knowledge, market intelligence, industry experience and by being honest, transparent and courteous at all times. We have an innate comprehension of what our clients need. Through our thorough screening process and contingency based recruitment model we aim to deliver value and achieve satisfaction every time we work. We emphasize building long term relationships with all our clients, team members and stakeholders.