Job description / Role
Oracle Cloud EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) / Hyperion- Principal Consultant
Oracle Fusion EPM business unit is looking for an EPM Consultant in order to raise the profile of Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) within Public Sector / Government Industry in MiddleEast. The objective for seeking such a role is to win new Oracle EPM business either directly or through partners and to grow Oracle's share of business in the EPM sector.
Candidate should be Fusion EPM Consultant with the following experience:
• Should have 'Hands On' working experience on Fusion Finance / EPM
• Knowledge of Fusion Supply Chain would be considered but not mandatory.
• Should have good conceptual understanding of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Fixed Assets.
• Should have done a minimum of 3 hands on Fusion Finance Implementations
• Should be able to do Presales Presentations and hence should have very good communication skills.
• Should be able to support the sales process and advise the customers on the solution related aspects of Fusion Finance.
• Total ERP Industry experience is expected to be over 10 years
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.