Job description / Role
The Digital world is changing; rapidly transforming and Oracle Cloud is driving that change! Do you want to be a part of THE company who is reshaping the IT industry forever? The Company who is helping our Customers digitally transform their business? With our extensive, world class product portfolio; offering the most complete & integrated cloud platform in the world; you could be the one sitting in the Driver's seat!
As an Oracle Sales Director you will be based our Oracle Digital EMEA Sales Hub in Egypt. You will be responsible for leading first line managers with several teams of 8-10 experienced Sales Reps, based and selling into Africa & CEE, Turkey.
Oracle Digital is an exciting high energy Sales Environment where we embrace different opinions, attitudes and styles. We are a truly Global Company with unlimited scope to experience different cultures, locations and roles. We empower our employees to constantly innovate and share. Got an Idea? You get to Plan-it, Own-it and Deliver-it in Oracle Digital!
- Plan and manage a team within the Oracle Digital Africa & CEE, Turkey Applications Sales business, in alignment and collaboration with ECEMEA Applications Sales organization
- Demand Generation; assess the need and define the sales plan
- Develop growth of Oracle's revenue business throughout the market
- Define and manage the revenue forecast
- Responsible for the team achieving the sales targets
- Manage and coach Teamleader and identify the training requirements
- Define and drive Key Account Directors Business Partnering activity
- Timely recruiting and on-boarding of sales and management staff
MANDATORY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in a senior management role managing, and developing a sales team with proven record of delivering revenue against team quota
- Strong customer Network in Africa & CEE, Turkey and understanding of the market
- Experienced in leading and coaching first line manager
- IT and Technology Business Knowledge
- Problem solving, Result Orientation and Personal Drive
- Great communication and relationship skills
- Inside sales organization knowledge and experience
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- 3rd level education
WHAT ORACLE OFFERS
You will work for a leading edge technology company and will be driving change in the sales organization. As a part of the senior management you will be enabled to strategic decision making, planning responsibilities, and play a major part in shaping the future for Oracle Digital.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.