Job description / Role
Rawabi for Contracting and Services - Dokki, Egypt.
• The primary function of the Senior Oracle Financial Consultant role is to effectively deliver/implement Oracle Finance modules of Oracle Fusion Cloud, in order to provide an integrated information system solution to Rawabi Businesses.
• Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, the Oracle Consultant - Finance will provide expertise and knowledge in the Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud module and R12 e-Business suite
Responsible for modules:
• Oracle Fusion Financials, which include general ledger, receivables, payables, asset tracking, expense management, and cash management functionality
• Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub, providing the integration and reporting platform and Global intercompany transactions.
• Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, and Implementation.
• Identify functionality gaps in Oracle Financials and build extensions for them.
• Facilitate business by Testing, Troubleshooting and providing Post Go live Support.
• Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
• Facilitate and assist business for smooth financial periods closing.
• Configure and setup new companies & Business Units, validate and migrate the configuration to production
• Load and validate opening balances, master data and backlogs data to production for rollout companies.
• Must have exposure to following modules for seamless integration of business process
• Procurement: Purchasing, Purchasing Contracts, Supplier Portals
• Supply Chain: Order Orchestration, Product Hub, Inventory and Cost Accounting
• Projects Portfolio: Project Management, Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Contracts
• Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
• Facilitate business with financial planning, consolidation and financial reporting processes enablement along with OTBI/BI
• Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality deliverables.
• Actively participate in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone "live".
• Develops and documents Rawabi's expertise, know-how, controls, and capabilities within the Oracle ERP.
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned b his/her direct manager.
• Bachelor's Degree in CIS, CS, IT or any related field. MBA is a plus.
• 6-8 years of experience in a similar position, with experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, supporting and providing integrated solutions in various industries.
• Should have at least 4 full cycle implementations with extensive experience in Oracle Fusion Financial modules. ( GL, AR, AP Asset tracking, expense management, and cash management.
• Oracle HCM Fusion Cloud Certification
• Oracle ERP eBS Financials Certified Professional.
• Knowledge on upstream systems such as Supply Chain
• Experience with the following Oracle Fusion Financial:
• Receivable and collection functionality within the Order Fulfillment process
• Asset accounting and reporting within the Asset Lifecycle Management process
• Cash management functionality within both the Order Fulfillment and Procurement processes
• Payable and payment functionality within the Procurement process
• Financial Control and Reporting including taxation, subledger accounting, general ledger, consolidation, and reporting functionally
• Expenses management functionality within the Compensation Management process
• Multi-GAAP compliance including approaches for simultaneous compliance with corporate and national regulators and standards.
• Experience with the following: Oracle ERP eBS R12 modules.
• Development and deployment of FSG and using ADI.
• Budgets: Creation, uploading, updating and Control.
• TCM Methodology: Documentation procedures across different phases of the projects.
• Configuration and setups: Hands on experience in performing setup and configuration.
• Demonstrated ability to drive implementation of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems - Oracle Fusion Financials.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English; written & verbal - Arabic language is a plus.
• Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous and someone who has an eye for details.
• Ability to prioritize time and tasks.
• Creativity in resolving complex issues surrounding business process and technical challenges.
• All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.