Job description / Role
SOA Architect with Functional and Development background
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is looking for experienced Oracle FMW Engineers specialized in SOA and related products and architectures. Engineers with experience in installation and configuration in highly available environments, patching, administration and monitoring, troubleshooting, and in the design of SOA and BPM based solutions to cover the requirements transmitted by a customer
These engineers will join Fusion Middleware Global Expertise Center a team that centrally delivers proactive and reactive services for any country across the world.
ACS is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. ACS understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risk, and save cost.
We are looking for flexible and open-minded experts, able to work with different technologies, and address complex architectures, on premises, cloud, or Hybrid environments. We look for engineers who can quickly learn and who are willing to work with new and innovative products and solutions, and who are capable to interact and collaborate with people in different teams globally to always provide the best-tailored solution to Oracle customers.
ACS offers a professional context where engineers can develop themselves constantly and where they can always be in touch with the most innovative technologies both in on-prem and in cloud environments.
- Experience with highly available environments on areas like installation and configuration, patching, administration, monitoring, troubleshooting.
- Experience on the design of SOA and BPM based solutions and architectures which cover requirements transmitted by a customer.
- Functional and Development background will be considered a plus.
About products where candidates must demonstrate knowledge, below you have the list.
- SOA and Integration PaaS Services (SOACS, OIC, ...)
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Business Rules
- BPEL; CEP; Web Services Manager
- Business Process Management Suite (BPM Process Composer; Process Spaces; Workspace)
- Related Products
- WebLogic Server
- WebTier (Oracle HTTP Server, Oracle WebCache)
Our Ideal Candidate
In addition to the technical capabilities, our ideal candidate is a person who could:
- Deliver high quality technical results to ACS Customers;
- Understand customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and solve whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Identify required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience;
- Escalate at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant;
- Ensure adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards;
- Actively participate on Services development;
- Actively collaborate with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
- University Degree
- Excellent communication and technical documentation writing skills
- Development background will be valued
- Fluent English (other additional languages like Spanish and German will be also valued)
- Availability to travel and work onsite at customers by not less than 50%
- Availability to work 24x7
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.