Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
About the role
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are seeking to recruit Oracle Technical Consultants to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation projects working in a technical/architecture capacity. They will have implementation experience in at least 1 Oracle ERP and Cloud SaaS based Oracle applications
You will be part of a team that reports to the Service Delivery Director and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an Oracle Technical Consultant, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Supporting the developing the Technical Solution Design for the technical solution underpinning the functional configuration, including integration and data migration
- Supporting the development of the Technical Integration Strategy for the products being deployed and any upstream or downstream systems
- Supporting the development of the Data Migration strategy for all data being loaded into or provisioned from the Oracle products
- Supporting the development of the Detailed Technical design, including SaaS tenants, integration and data migration tools, connectivity, security and IDAM.
- Experience in working with enterprise/ERP class systems
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions
- Self-Starter Attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Experience in Integration technologies such as Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) & Oracle SOA Suite
- Experience in using Report Authoring/Development tools (e.g BI Publisher)
- Understanding of Oracle ERP systems, including their underlying technologies and architecture
- Experience in using enterprise data migration and ETL tools such as Informatica and Mulesoft
- Understanding of technical infrastructure concepts and technology such as networking, storage, data replication etc.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, with potentially multiple assignments
- Commitment to personal development in relevant skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Client relationship skills
- University Degree
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.