Job description / Role
Location: Cairo City, Egypt
Company: Nestle Business Services
To provide and manage POS material, To maximize the sales results by using an appropriate portfolio and effective supporting and promotion activities.
A day in the life of
- To search for, identify and effectively use new sales opportunities based on the information about the market, customers, products, and competition.
- To compose channel strategies based on the data acquired and to participate on composing strategies for product groups' sales.
- To plan effective promotion activities that support delivering of OP and are in line with marketing framework.
- Evaluate them afterwards. To regularly record and control spending of TTS resources (budget assigned for TP only).
- To actively collaborate on formation of action plan and on optimisation of products range.
- To closely collaborate and communicate with the members of sales team, marketing team, and other departments.
- To coordinate cooperation between sales representatives and customers on realization of promotions.
- To prepare "tailor-made" offers for important customers, together with FWM, KAM and WSS specialist
- To propose, prepare and manage demonstrations for customers of Culinary NP.
- To produce accurate sales forecasts, in collaboration with other managers and team specialists, of common sales, sales of new products, promotions, and limited editions.
- To create and manage POS material for sales team's needs (analyzing and managing of support material's stock, ensuring its effective distribution, managing of budget for transport and storage, collaboration with suppliers in close cooperation with purchasing department).
- To create and to be responsible for realization of orders of division Culinary NP in S.A.P.
What will make you successful
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Good command of communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Detail Oriented and Organized.
- Proactiveness towards customers and colleagues.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.