Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will Conduct and provide collection analytics for credit management and other stakeholders. Execute an efficient collection strategy, based on market credit policy, to timely collect customer receivables.
A day in the life of
- Conduct and provide collection analytics
- Collate and send customer required supporting documentation for collection.
- Analyze customers' accounts. Monitors account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Reconciles account balance and open items with the customer.
- Conduct intensive collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy
- Conduct outbound collection activities to follow-up overdue amounts and/or remind for amounts that will fall due.
- Receive and action on incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Create Claim Case ID, and collaborate with claims and deductions management.
- Collaborate with internal parties (Sales, CFSC, CC&IR), as needed, to be able to collect debt.
- Record result of communication with the customer and other internal collaborators.
- Monitor payment plan agreed with the customer
- Collate and provide necessary documents to third party and legal. Monitor customers handed over to 3rd party or legal.
- Send requests for account clearing, as needed
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
What will make you successful
- 0-2 years of experience
- Proficient analytical skills. Background in Accounting is an advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Language skills - fluent in English and French.
- Experience in SAP and MS applications
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.