Job description / Role
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support SAP HANA Analytics
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions.
- Engaging with the business to resolve challenges and deliver value by implementing data warehousing solutions.
You will come with
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP S/4 HANA solutions
- Complete Knowledge of Readily available Embeded analytics Standard options in SAP S/4 HANA 1709 and 1809 .
- Applicant will have experience with both BW and Native HANA development and will have a proven track record of delivering success in end to end, global project implementations.
- Hands-on experience of Native HANA development is mandatory for this role.
How we'll help you grow
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- More than 5+ years of SAP analytics experience with at least one end to end implementation project and more than 2 support/maintenance projects in Enterprise HANA and S/4 HANA space.
- Experience to work and lead both application development and maintenance projects.
- Experience of designing and building complex SAP BW/ BI reports and owning the overall solution.
- Sound knowledge in Enterprise HANA and S/4 HANA embedded analytics design and best practices. Preferable to have equally sound knowledge in BW on HANA or BW/4 HANA.
- Should have experience in Estimation, Scoping and Implementation of SAP Analytics reports across all business areas
- Proven consulting background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services in a senior role.
- Complete knowledge and experience around SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Architecture: Virtual Data Model Based on CDS Views (Private Views, Interface Views, Consumption Views, Extension Include Views), SAP HANA Database Structure, OData Services, Analytics Engine, SAP HANA InA, and Business Intelligence Consumer Services (BICS) interfaces, Execution of SQL Queries on CDS views, Reporting and Visualization.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.