Job description / Role
Partner Bus Mgt Specialist - Egypt
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Mid-Market (MM) market segment represents SAP's fastest growth opportunity led by partnering, particularly in Cloud. To accelerate market share in MM, it is of strategic importance to maximise partner-led, digitally focused activities to maximise coverage and revenue performance.
Why Work for SAP:
Work isn't simply about earning a paycheck. It's the way you pursue interesting professional challenges, seek new rewards, and help change the world. If you want to work for a company that offers job mobility, a strong growth outlook, and opportunities to make a difference in the world, join us at SAP.
The Inside Partner Business Manager (iPBM) is an office-based role that leads the commercial engagement with partners under the guidance of a field PBM or Channel Head. The iPBM maintains sales management and executive level engagement with each partner and is responsible for proactively developing the partner's SAP business by the relentless execution of demand creation activities in conjunction with CSE, DDE, marketing and others.
The iPBM is the go-to advisor for all things "Digital", the iPBM should ensure the partner is organised and resourced for effective, continuous digitally-orientated sales & marketing and coordinate partner-led activities exploiting this channel. Key measures are number of package campaigns in market, pipeline generation & conversion ratio to opportunities The iPBM will orchestrate continuous digital demand generation and alignment with Demand Planner, DDE, MSE & MM AE including alignment of Territory & Partner Business Plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands the partner's tactical business goals, key KPIs which influence their business.
- Responsible for the holistic management and representation of the Partner to SAP and constant development of partner-led opportunities aligned to the L of LACE.
- Explains technology trends for influencing partner product strategy
- Develops and drives effective mutual annual business planning with partner to ensure proper planning and execution.
- Works with partner teams and SAP team (iPBM Lead, MU GPO Lead, MU Channel Head, Territory Managers, marketing & DDE teams) to develop a comprehensive annual Pipeline Development plan.
- Is able to identify when partner strategy or solution is in need of refresh and is able to introduce PBM at appropriate level in VAR to achieve such refresh.
- Holds partners accountable and highlight results and ROI on agreed initiatives, i.e. pipeline generated, deals closed, individuals trained etc...
- Influences partner and SAP marketing to effectively utilize allocated marketing budget within partner or SAP and partner MDF.
- Must ensure that partner has delivery & support capacity to support revenue objectives. Orchestrates others such as PXD to ensure relevant enablement, certifications and similar are in place or proactively resolved.
- Aligns the partners to the ACE (Adopt, Consume & Expand) approach.
- A talented professional with minimum 2+ years experience in marketing, Sales or Partner Management roles.
- An 'energiser' who brings a sense of purpose and fun to building a partner-led pipeline culture.
- Track record of leading partners with experience in modern "data-driven" methods of digital demand generation.
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Potential to be an excellent communicator and team player with the ability to develop and maintain relationships within a virtual team.
- English is a must, Italian and/or Spanish as must for roles assigned to those respective clusters.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, MBA/Master's degree or equivalent preferred
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into external partner management or sales roles and beyond
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
There's more to it than coding.
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded. Be your best in a flexible and collaborative environment. The boldness it took to start our company is exactly what we need to keep growing it. That's why we introduced the Hasso Plattner Founders' Award - the highest employee recognition at SAP. It's awarded annually by the CEO to an individual or team whose extraordinary achievement best delivers on SAP's vision and strategy.
Driven by innovation.
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. Our customers are solving the world's hardest problems. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. Our vision of the future of enterprise IT is simple - software must be hyper-personalized, modular in nature, and support outcome-based business models.
Not all heroes wear capes.
The key to SAP's success? Our people. They are innovators, leaders, and all around great human beings. They come from many different countries, speak many different languages - and bring their own unique experiences to the table.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.