Job description / Role
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Reporting to the ECEMEA Channel Marketing Director, the Partner Marketing Specialist will be focusing on working closely with Oracle’s Partners and Channel sales teams, to develop strong Demand Generation plans and drive qualitative pipeline for the Oracle Partner Technology business in the MENAT countries.
This role is very ‘hands-on’, helping to deliver the demand generation plans, coordinating the execution of the Marketing activities with local Partners and local Oracle agencies.
The successful candidate requires excellent marketing background and strong experience in planning, budgeting, execution and marketing operations, as well as communication and stakeholder’s management skills. He/ she should be based out of Oracle Cairo office and should be fluent in English and Arabic language. French language will be considered as a plus.
- Building and managing the demand generation plans for Saudi and Turkey Enterprise and mid-market Partners.
- Monitoring / coordinating the plans execution, performance and ROI of the demand generation activities, budget utilization and results in terms of net new names and pipeline generation.
- Digital transformation of the channel partners towards modern marketing activities.
- Monitoring the Marketing Contribution against country /pipeline/ revenue targets.
- Reach annual KPIs in terms of Partner sales generated opportunities and pipeline.
- ROI of the invested marketing budget with associated planned Technology Demand Generation activities.
- Digital demand generation/ Modern Marketing adoption from the channel partners.
Qualifications & skills required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Field or Partner marketing or business development role within a multinational or a large corporation.
- Strong understanding of Cloud / Technology transformation.
- Strong understanding/ experience in Digital / social media modern marketing approach.
- Professional qualifications in a marketing/business related discipline.
- Knowledge of the MENAT partner landscape and volume partner marketing.
- Experience of Marketing processes and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of partner marketing platforms & automation tools desirable.
- Demonstrate competency in IT Marketing.
- Budget & project management skills.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing agencies.
- Knowledge of sales processes and systems.
- Results and team-work oriented with excellent communication skills.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.