Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Business Services Cairo
Department: Hire to Retire
Bachelor's Degree Holder Business
Deadline to apply 04/10/2020
The role of the Payroll Associate is to perform specific professional activities within the Payroll Team, in an accurate manner and according to strict deadlines.
A day in the life of
- Ensure accurate and timely payment for all employees' salaries
- Ensure accurate and timely transfers for off cycle payments
- Offer overall support to HR community and related Departments (Pension, FI/CO, Fiscal, Insurance, etc)
- Maintain relationship with and legal reporting to Egyptian institutions (Insurance, taxes)
- Conducting payroll posting
- Acting as back up for other payroll colleagues
- Execute validation & HR reconciliation, prepare control reports for certain critical data/processes
- Responsible for payment preparation and coordination with Treasury to ensure adequate and timely funding.
- Prepare manual booking, as necessary, and assist Accounting Operations in their reconciliation on a regular basis, ledger balances on withholding tax, loans and other accounts affecting payroll.
- Provide monthly GL reconciliations to the local market finance teams for Payroll GL accounts
- Attend to all payroll-related inquiries.
- Perform regular daily audit checks over critical info-types
- Prepare and send payroll reports to all the relevant parties (Market or third parties)
What will make you successful
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in NBS
- Very good command of English
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Payroll Administrator
Green Gulf Careers
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||15 Oct|
SAP Middle East & North Africa