Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You are a specialist in a process, workstream or area in Mondelez International Business Services, working to support impeccable service operations.
How you will contribute
You will use your in-depth process and service knowledge in your area of expertise to ensure that service level agreements and obligations are met. As a co-owner of the development of standard operating procedures, you will drive standardization and simplification of processes. In addition, you will provide input for training materials, ensure that standard operating procedures and data protection activities comply with Mondelez International policies and the law, analyze and report on exceptions and offer recommendations for process improvements, and lead the sustainable continuous improvement process for the team.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Your specific process area
- Working in a shared service organization
- Being a good team player and influencing others
- Process design and mapping, and business requirement gathering experience
- Communicating effectively, applying interpersonal skills and taking initiative
Leading People Experience Agenda in Chocolate Plant
What you need to know about this position:
- The job holder will be leading People Experience Agenda for the Chocolate plant and ensuring executing with excellence for all agenda items
- Leading Work & Life Operations agenda
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations per market as per labor law
- Submitting payroll input on monthly basis
- Partnering with the plant People Lead on delivering business agenda
- Leading case management system and ensuring delivering the required service level agreement
- The holder of the position will support implementation of local projects or initiatives.
- HR Shared Services/HR Operations and/or Process Improvement experience preferred.
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience
- HR Shared Services/HR Operations (plants) experience preferred.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or HR
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.