Job description / Role
Personal Assistant to General Manager
The Personal Assistant ensures the professional and smooth operation of the hotel executive office and represents the General Manager, the hotel and Kempinski at all times.
Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay
Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay introduces luxurious European service with Egyptian hospitality at the premier holiday destination on Egypt's Red Sea coast. The hotel comprises 325 rooms, including 34 suites with a luxurious interior design. We provide a remarkable dining experience in 6 food & beverages with special culinary highlights. The Fitness Center provides a gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and 4 treatment rooms, where certain massages can be arranged through The Cascades Spa & Thalasso. The Soma Bay leisure facilities include diving & snorkeling, tennis & squash as well as golf facilities located just a few minutes away from the hotel.
- Ensure smooth operations within the executive department.
- Daily organisation of all incoming mail, calls and tracing file.
- Strong support to the General Manager with all office administration.
- Project organisation with guidance by the General Manager.
- Plan internal events and meetings.
- Evaluate guest questionnaires / supervise Customer Satisfaction Tool.
- Act as an internal mediator between departments.
- Coordinate public relation issues and sales transactions.
- Plan and execute mailings.
- Complaint handling.
- Prepare and coordinate VIP arrivals etc.
- Communicate hotel philosophy and represent the hotel internally and externally.
- Organise travel arrangements for the General Manager.
- Participate in meetings, prepare meeting minutes.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Hotel operations and administration experience.
- General office administration.
- Ability to work and communicate in multinational environment, including excellent oral and written language skills in Arabic and English; Any Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Digital equipment knowledge.
- Information management.
- International etiquette.
- Pro-active hospitality skills including guest service skills.
- Planning/organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Role model behavior.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.
Office Coordinator / Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow
BAC Middle East
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Robert Half International (RHI)
Green Gulf Careers