Job description / Role
Project: This is a residential and mixed-use development stretched over 165 feddan total land area.
The role will report to the project director and will be assigned on multiple projects/phases.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Development of schedule reports, together with the planning and controls leads.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the programme and project teams.
• Monitoring actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
• Interfacing with the project technical staff to define a change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
• Identifying and evaluating associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
• Monitoring of site documents.
• Working closely with the contractors, evaluating their schedules and actively managing the schedules with them to ensure a successful outcome.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have local experience within a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Planning Manager (P-6 Expert)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||3 Mar|
Construction Planning Manager
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
Project Controls Manager
Senior Planning Engineer - Main Contractor
Ignite Search & Selection