Job description / Role
• To schedule maintenance work on the line
• To maintain assets and ensure that safety, quality and performance targets are achieved.
• To ensure seamless travel for our customers that is safe, reliable, comfortable and friendly.
• To perform other duties as assigned.
• To provide Schedule of maintenance work
• To implement and apply the Work permit process
• To check methods of statement against safety rule and regulation
• To execute maintenance policies, standards and procedures.
• To develop and espouse high level standards and practices throughout the Maintenance Division.
• To implement and manage the Work Permit (WP) process.
• To participate with inputs on implementation / update of the work permit rules, Management Information System (MIS) training.
• To realize Person In Charge(PIC)Training
• Ensure compliance of safety and quality standards/requirements set by the Company and continuous improvement of maintenance standards.
• Ensure all environmental rules are respected and alert Line Manager of any safety and environmental issues.
• Abide to general housekeeping rules Develop Monthly work permit Reporting / Statistics.
• Update PIC/Applicants name list on a weekly basis and ensure that all relevant information is updated at all times.
• Have authority against subcontractors - blacklisting
• Assist in controlling subcontractors and submit input to maintenance supervisors to enforce penalty where applicable.
• Perform ongoing Work Permit and Safety (OHS act) inspections
• Attend and take minutes at weekly WP meetings.
• Enter reports into the Management Information System (MIS)
• Undertake any other duties as assigned.
• Strong Management Information system skills Safety management
• Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
• Possess leadership quality
• Negotiation and decision making ability
• B.Sc.Degree in Engineering
• Other Technical/ Professional Skills/Qualifications:
• Safety management
• Asset Management
• General technical knowledge
• General knowledge of railway Sub-systems
• Fluent in English and Arabic
Years of Experience:
• 5 years relevant experience.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.