Job description / Role
- Promotes Giza Systems' image and culture internally & externally.
- Performs pre-investigation data gathering and requirement analysis at the customer premises.
- Estimates and sizes the customer requirements with reference to the pre-investigation and using the help of the technical/functional staff or third party, if necessary.
- Prepares and conducts presentation on the proposed solution if required by the customer.
- Receives the Request for Proposal (RFP) from the Senior Pre-Sales Consultations.
- Studies the RFP to prepare the technical write-up and the costing of the proposed solution.
- Receives assistance from Development Consultants and technical/ functional Staff to fill compliance sheets (if required).
- Responds to customer inquiries to explain the proposed solution.
- Prepares technological trends analysis reports & new solution coverage report.
- Prepares Customer gap analysis & TAM/e TOM process mapping document.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology.
- From 2 to 4 years Presales experience is essential.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Excellent communications, presentations and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent pre-sales technical skills in Networks, Security or Hardware.
- Excellent English and Arabic Business and Technical writing skills
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.