Job description / Role
An experienced functional consultant in the financials area, who has a solid understanding of basic business concepts and practices in the area of human resources. The candidate should be able to operate independently to provide quality work products, and perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment.
• Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
• Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
• Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
• Develops test plans, procedures and running the tests accordingly
• Support Oracle Financials products and services in line with the contractual agreement
• Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
• Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
• Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
• Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
• Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle's current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified HR area.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues. Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management. Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
• 12+ years implementation experience of Human Capital Management solutions
• Experience with multiple HCM applications is a plus – especially Oracle EBS and Oracle SaaS
• At least 2 years in implementing HCM SaaS applications
• At least (1) full life cycle implementation of Oracle’s Cloud HCM solutions
• Strong functional knowledge of all the HCM tracks (HR, Payroll, HRSS, OTL, iRec, iLearning)
• Previous consulting experience
• Business analysis, requirements gathering, and workshop leadership abilities
• Knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL is an asset
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Strong English written/verbal communications
• Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment
• Willing to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
• Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Remote teams
• Self-driven, ability to work under minimal supervision
• 12 years+ of overall experience in relevant functional roles.
Travel: Yes, 50+ % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.