Job description / Role
- Develop programs as per specifications/requirements given by oracle/customer within planned schedule.
- He/she must use defined standards/tools/processes to achieve deliverable that meet quality expectations of oracle/client.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards/processes applicable for oracle/customer.
- Coordinate with offshore team for various technical deliverables including customizations and support teams for patches, fixes.
- Adhere to defined Change Control Process of oracle/customer.
- Comply with oracle/customer audit/compliance requirements.
- Ensure quality code delivery.
- Perform proper handover/knowledge transfer at end of each assignment.
- Timely status reporting to supervisor.
- Timely submission of timesheets for oracle/customers
What You'll Bring
- Candidate should have minimum 4-10 years of experience in core banking, preferably, FLEXCUBE
- Should have sound knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, Microservices, Java
- Knowledge in Rest Services & Netflix Conductor is a definite add-on.
- Working knowledge on Docker/containerization, Kubernetes is an added advantage
- Should have hands-on experience in Development, Implementation and / or production support experience.
- Excellent knowledge in software process, estimation and quality standards & procedures
- Well versed in requirement gathering, preparation of design document.
- Experience in development and implementation of Interfaces
- Experience in data migration, testing support
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a MUST and knowledge of French would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ready to travel for short or long term
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.