Job description / Role
Principal Consultant / Technical Lead for Oracle Fusion Financials
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- Looking for Tech lead/Manager with Oracle Fusion Supply Chain experience and over 12+ years of IT experience with at least 5 years of Fusion experience and remaining years of Supply Chain domain experience in Oracle EBS.
- If selected, should also be willing work in shifts if required as our customers are spread across various countries.
- Strong Project management experience with atleast 4-5 projects leading Implementation & Support Projects.
- Good to have PMI and ITIL Certified
- Strong communication and customer facing skills involving negotiation and pre-sales activities.
- Good Communications and a Team Player
- Ability to lead the team and drive the customer service meetings.
- Willing to work in shifts and operations support
- Should have worked on most of the Fusion SCM Cloud Modules
- Order Management, Pricing, Inventory, Cost Management, Purchasing, Self Service Procurement(iProc), Product Hub, Fusion Manufacturing, Procurement contracts, BPM Approvals, Fusion Reporting tools for supply chain.
- Candidate should be strong in understanding order to cash flows, order orchestration including costing and procurement flows with strong exposure to Inventory management.
- At least 2-3 Oracle Fusion SCM implementations or Support exposure with module-leading hands on experience in any of the two modules
- Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS/Fusion SCM processes.
- Good Understanding of Business Flows and processes.
- Should have worked on Data migration using FBADI and familiar with Integration of other systems from functional point of view. Should have good knowledge on integration of Order Management using ICS with other systems.
- Extensive knowledge on functional setups of Business Group, Organizations, Departments, Divisions, Operating Units, etc.
- Excellent Analytical and Debugging skills on problem Solving in Fusion Cloud environment.
- Should have good knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL and will be able to create reports in OTBI using SQLs.
- Must have good issue debugging skills in Fusion Environment and must know Oracle cloud support processes.
- Knowledge on Oracle cloud quarterly upgrades and will be able to wok with Oracle Cloud Support effectively.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Exposure to cross functional skills like Finance/HCM is added, but not pre-requisite.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.